Garcinia Cambogia - Fact or Fiction?

I've been part of the weight watchers community for about... oh... 3 years now? Something like that. And don't get me wrong. I love weight watchers. I've lost 50lbs doing it! It's amazing.

BUT... and there's always a but... some are bigger than others... hehehe...

I've hit a plateau. We all do. Right? Right. But mine has lasted for over a year now. I need something to kick my system back into gear. I've tried a few things. PGX. Chromium Pincolate and White Kidney Bean extract. Etc etc etc.

Nothing seemed to really work that well. I've scoured the Internet for something to help me. Something legitimate. Something that has been tried and tested. That people have had success rates with. REAL results.

Then I started reading about garcinia cambogia extract. And of course there's the American version and the Canadian version. There's one big difference. HCA or hydroxycitric acid. It's not in the Canadian version of this supplement.

So I tried a bottle of the Canadian version. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Hell... I even added a raspberry keytone supplement with it because the guy standing in front of the area I was looking at in the GNC store told me to do! He said it was, and I quote, "a good combination".

Oh heck, I didn't even really know what he was talking about, but it sounded like he had some success with it. So hey! Why not. Meh. It did nothing.

So ordered a three month supply of garcinia cambogia online and got it about 11 days later, a week an a half. Which was awesome. Cost me $106 Canadian for three bottles. Which isn't bad considering that the combination of raspberry/GC Canadian version would be about the same for three months.

Here they are. Three black bottles of this stuff, staring at me. What have a got to lose? Besides the but. Hehehe.

Took my first dose today. Two pills a day. TWO. That's it. The other stuff was two pills per MEAL, SIX in total each day. Oh my gosh. That's a big difference. I don't have to cart around a bunch of pills in a container in my purse and worry about forgetting them. Nope. Wake up, two pills, done.

So here's hoping. And I'm going to keep a weekly record of this. Man. I hope this stuff kicks my system.

Counting points. Running. Weight lifting. Zumba. And now, I've added this. Hope, hope HOPE it helps me in the end. :)

Thanks for reading. Come back next Wednesday for an update. :)

Weight: 216lbs
Bust: 44"
Waist: 47"
Hips: 51.5"
(Can we say pear shaped??)

Optimism: up there... but not all the way

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End isn't always THE End

Washing My Hair in the Sink

Where to Start