Day 3

Well, today is day 3 of being on Weight Watchers. I think I'm doing alright. Yesterday I ate a piece of cake, I shouldn't have, but I wrote it down in my journal and recorded the points. It's kind of nice that you can eat whatever you want, but you have to count for it.

I think I'm going to be more successful on this than LA Weightloss. That program worked, but it only worked REALLY for you if you used their protein bars. Which Sylvain and I didn't want to, it was so expensive. But with WW it's all your food, and if you want to use their snacks and stuff, it's all optional!

I'm stoked and excited! :D

I'm still getting my goals together, I'm slowly figuring out what my total weightloss goal will be. I don't want it to be outrageous and unattainable, but I want to be a LOT less than I am now. So I'll figure that out in a week or so maybe. I think this will be a good thing. Sylvain wants to lose weight, and my boys will be so much better for it.

Later dudes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End isn't always THE End

Washing My Hair in the Sink

Where to Start