One week

Tonight is my second weight watchers meeting. I'm looking forward to the next step. I think I've figured out my total weight loss goal. Not really advertising it yet, I'm not sure how much I want to let people know... as a friend of mine said, "It's sort of like telling people you're going to quit smoking. When it doesn't happen they keep reminding you that you should be quitting." Not something I want to go through.

But I'm very much confident in my ability to stick to my guns this time. I'm determined and have a LOT of support from friends and family. This past weekend I passed my CPR & First Aid in child care course. I was pretty stoked about that. Sort of makes it seem like I can do anything.

I'll write some more later tonight or maybe tomorrow morning. Record what happened, how I did, etc. :D I'm super happy. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End isn't always THE End

Washing My Hair in the Sink

Where to Start