It's a new week

Well... like the title says, it's a new week. It's time for a new start and probably new worries, but hey, it's all about new. :D

I've been getting more and more interest in my dayhome, that makes me feel good. I've even had somebody from Liverpool, United Kingdom, e-mail me about it. If THAT isn't odd, I don't know what is.

They're coming over in September for a month long missionary work. And because of that they need a few hours of child care each day. I don't know if it's some sort of hoax or not, but I'm trying to believe in honest human nature and not something sinister. Nowadays, that's hard to do, but hey, everything isn't evil.

Aside from that, I'm going to try and have a better outlook for this week. It's not something I'm used to. Optimism that is. I'm usually very pessimistic and unable to see the good in anything. But I'm trying to be hopeful and upbeat, that way losing weight will be easier. Mmmph... on everone. :D

Until next time. Keep reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End isn't always THE End

Washing My Hair in the Sink

Where to Start