New Found Will Power

Seems like I have will power after all. :) I was able to go out a few times this week and NOT get something from a fast food place. It might not seem like much to most people, but I'm not most people. I have a strange weakness for fast food. It's odd and I don't understand it all the time. But it's there and I was able to ignore it while I was out.

I no longer visit the grocery store while hungry, I don't give in to any cravings unless it's for something healthy and I don't eat and eat and eat while at home. I do have the odd desire to eat a chocolate bar or something, but if I do have it, I have it and move on. It's not controlling me like it once did. It's nice.

I hope that the rest of my journey is similar to this. Where I can control myself and my hunger. A lot of what I'm going through seems to be mental. It's all in my head and if I can get a hang on it, I'm set.

I've got an ultimate goal for myself. 100lbs. :) That's right, I want to lose 100 lbs. I know I can do it, it'll take time and lots and LOTS of will power, but I believe in myself.

I think I'll have some rewards set at certain goals. Mostly likely in 25 lbs increments. I think it'll give me something to look forward to and it'll be nice to reward myself for all the hard work I'll be going through.

I can do it. I will. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End isn't always THE End

Washing My Hair in the Sink

Where to Start