Self-sabotage

I was doing just fine up until last week. Then I stopped eating breakfast. It seemed like I didn't have time, or by the time I remembered it was almost lunch. I was eating almost all my weight watchers points, but it was almost all junk.

Woe is me. I was sabotaging myself again. :) I still lost one pound, but I would much rather lose the 2 1/2 - 3 lbs I was losing in the weeks before. So my short term goal this week? Get back to eating properly and eating my BREAKFAST!!!

All my other thoughts were about an exercise goal, or some sort of tracking goal... this time, just get BACK on track is my goal. Whew. That and determining if my dayhome boys are going to work out with me or not. :(

Seems like the older one is just too aggressive for his own good. He's constantly hitting, taking toys away, yelling at the other kids, throwing food and drinks, etc. I'm pretty sure he's partially pushing my buttons. But my fear is that this is all too much just him. It's his personality. If that's the case, I won't be able to keep them. It just won't work.

I have patience. I have the know-how. I just don't want to spend all my time making sure he's not hurting someone, yelling, throwing or taking away. It's just not fair to anybody.

I need a little luck I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End isn't always THE End

Washing My Hair in the Sink

Where to Start