Muscles!

So Sylvain and I were goofing around yesterday, I was pretending to punch him, he the same, etc etc. Well, he went and poked me. Right in the stomach.

Suddenly he stopped. He looked at my stomach and poked it again. He said. Huh, there're muscles there. It's a little creepy, I haven't felt your stomach hard like that since you were pregnant.

I wasn't sure what to say. It was a compliment. But in a weird way. I was excited tho, it means that all that work I'm putting into it is actually paying off! To the point that others can see/feel it! I actually walked up to Jasmine (my neighbor) and told her, poke me! She laughed, but she did, and she said wow! MUSCLES!!

Again, very excited. I'm seeing results after only 2 weeks of the bootcamp. Not necessarily weightloss, but muscle build up, my face is slimming down, my stomach is getting some GOOD shape to it! Awesomeness... totally awesome... :)

And now the weather is turning for the better, it should be even better for training. I love the cool weather, it keeps me cool while sweating buckets, but the rain... the rain I can do without. So hopefully by the time it starts to ge HOT I'll have lost some poundage and I won't be sweating so much anymore! YAY ME!

OH! And I've made a decison about that 5km run... I'm going to go for it!

I can't believe it either. I'm going to do the 5km run at the end of the summer. I've got some great supporters telling me to go for it. Everyone believes in me, nobody has expressed anything even close to a doubt, only encouragement and love!

I've got some small routes mapped out on Google... thank you Google... and I'm going to start with a 2km jog, then go to 4... etc... and there's something even better! My neighbors and Sylvain are going to join me for it! I've told them that until we get used it, it'll probably be more of a walk-jog instead of the other way around. Hehehe... they seemed perfectly fine with that!

Wish me luck! At this point... I'm gonna need it!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The End isn't always THE End

Washing My Hair in the Sink

Where to Start